The OPC Server for ROC & ROC+ from MatrikonOPC enables users to easily get data from their Fisher ROC RTU's and Emerson Floboss computers. Unlike other connectivity solutions, the OPC Server for ROC/ROC+ has been secured according to the OPC Security 1.0 specification, giving users peace of mind that their data is not in the wrong hands.
The OPC Server for ROC & ROC+ features the following advanced functions:
- Round-Robin Polling for enhanced real-time access.
- Logging devices data as history into databases directly.
- Report by exception to send to the Host.
- Support Function Sequence Table (FST) Functionality.
- Support ROCplus protocol, ROC 809, FloBoss 107 devices and many more.
- Support extended history for FB100 series.
- Support login option for ROC300 series devices.
- Configurable historical data retrieval.
- Supports OPC Security specification
- Device level redundancy
- Offline mode for building screens and tag lists without a device
Unlike other ROC to OPC interfaces, the OPC Server for ROC can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The ROC OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it is available at an unbeatable price.
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then OPC Server for ROC is what you need. Take action now!