The OPC Server for OMNI Flow Computers provides interoperable and secure connectivity to OMNI Flow 3000 and 6000 computers and your critical metering data. This OPC Server is the only industrially secure product that supports the OMNI-enhanced version of Modbus for superior functionality.
The OPC Server for OMNI Flow Computers gives users the ability to pick from an automatically generated list of tags – eliminating the chore of manually mapping out Modbus addresses. It also provides secure access to OMNI text reports, support for redundant communication channels or devices, and custom OMNI data packet optimization. Users can subscribe to the OPC Server’s OPC A&E channel to be notified automatically when new text reports are available from the device.
These advantages make the OPC Server for OMNI Flow Computers the best choice for automating the delivery of data to accounting and ERP systems.
• Tag level Security
• Time-saving automatic tag configuration
• Custom OMNI data packet optimization
• Support for redundant devices or communications channels
• Text report retrieval
• Generates OPC Alarms and Events for log and audit trail retrieval
• Access to most recent reports
• Supports OMNI 3000 and 6000
• PDF report creation using OPC Messenger
• Reports may be emailed to a chosen recipient
• Device Database access to 65535
• Address base starts with 1
• All data types are supported
Developed and tested in co-operation with: