The OPC Server for NEG Micon Controllers from MatrikonOPC provides secure high-speed read and write access to NEG Micon Wind Turbine Controllers. The OPC server communicates with the controllers using the DCE TAC, DCE3, and FDV2 protocol. It communicates over RS232/485, USB, and Ethernet for the NM 44 and NM 48 Controllers series.
The OPC Server for NEG Micon Wind Turbine Controllers from MatrikonOPC will connect to unlimited points as well as provides access to the real-time data from the turbine controllers.
The NEG Micon OPC Server from MatrikonOPC has many features such as:
- Support for unlimited number of OPC items.
- High speed data transfer between Turbine Controllers and the OPC Server (+70,000 OPC Items).
- Channel Level Redundancy to increase reliability.
- OPC Alarms and Events based on OPC item values.
- Easy to use user interface for fast and quick Turbine controllers' setup.
- Advanced Tag Pre-Processing (Calculation).
- Per-user-per-item OPC Security
- Simulation Mode
- Dedicated Device Connectivity
- Extensive Tag Management Options
- Diagnostic and Logging Options
- Certified Compliant and Interoperability Tested
Unlike other NEG Micon Wind Turbine Controllers to OPC interfaces, the OPC Server for NEG Micon Wind Turbine Controllers can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. This OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it is available at an unbeatable price.
Do you have Vestas Turbine Controllers? Click here to learn more about the Vestas OPC Server