The IEC 61400-25 OPC Server from MatrikonOPC provides connectivity to any IEC 61400-25 compliant Wind Turbines. This OPC Server enables you to monitor and control Wind Turbines in your Wind Power Plants as well as share this data with any OPC-enabled applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA ...etc securely and reliably. It connects to multiple devices at the same time, where the read and write operations with these devices are optimized to deliver the necessary data in real-time fashion.
The OPC Server for IEC 61400-25 supports:
- The ability to control remote device operations by performing Structured Writes to Control Blocks. New!
- Enables OPC Clients that don't support structured writes to perform structured write operations by automatically building the Custom Structure. New!
- All IEC 61400 logical device, logical nodes, and Data attributes.
- Authorizing access to password protected devices.
- XML technology for saving configuration files
- Monitoring the bytes received and transmitted between devices and the OPC server as OPC A&E simple events data
- Device Report Control Block (RCB) Timestamp
- Client-Server Architecture using MMS over TCP/IP
- IEC 61400-25-1 Communication protocol for Wind Power Plants monitoring and controlling.
- IEC 61400-25-4 Annex C: IEC 61400 over MMS according to IEC 61850-8-1
- Interoperable with HMI and Historians systems such as Citect, OSIsoft PI and any OPC client application.
- Multiple communication channels at the same time for IEC 61400 Ethernet access (TCP/IP).
- Channel redundancy with multiple devices.
If security and reliability are important factors for your Wind Power Plants, OPC Server for IEC 61400-25 offers you a secure and reliable connection to a wide range of automation systems. Take action now!
Do you have IEC 61850 Substation Controllers? Use the OPC Server for IEC 61850.