OPC Server from MatrikonOPC provides secure and reliable real-time data access between all BACnet objects/devices and any OPC-enabled applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA ...etc to maximize your control over your Building Automation Systems.
The BACnet OPC Server automatically generates the server's configuration to make it easy for building automation professionals to control and monitor their:
- HVAC systems,
- Lighting Control,
- Security systems,
- Fire detection and alarm,
- Smart Elevator Controllers.
This BACnet OPC Server securely communicates BACnet over Ethernet to all BACnet devices and objects on the building automation networks.
Unlike other BACnet to OPC interfaces, this OPC Server can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The BACnet OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your building automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties.
The OPC Server for BACnet supports the following features and operations:
- Support for BACNet BBMD (NEW!!!)
- Enables users to perform large scale centralized building control and monitoring from a “single seat” workstation.
- Automatic device discovery and binding (The user has the option to scan for devices over the Global or Local BACnet networks)
- Supports BACstac 6.2
- Ability to recognize all BACNet Objects when the JCI controller is enabled as a BACNet device.
- Device exploration: automatic OPC tag generation
- Supports Windows 2003, XP, 2008 and Windows 7
- Supports Windows 32-bit and 64-bit
- Supports OPC Security 1.0 specification
- Competitive system expansion.
- Elimination of the fear of being “Locked In” to a single vendor.
If security and reliability are important for your Building Automation System, then the BACnet OPC Server from MatrikonOPC is what you need. Take action now!