The OPC Server for Provox Direct from MatrikonOPC provides robust and reliable real-time industrial strength data connectivity for the Fisher Rosemount PROVOX DCS systems. Unlike other OPC Servers for Fisher Provox DCS systems, the MatrikonOPC Server for Provox Direct is fully OPC Compliant with the latest OPC specifications.
The OPC Server for Provox Direct from MatrikonOPC was specifically designed with the end user in mind. Particular attention was paid in the development of this OPC Server to ensure that parameter changes in the GUI can be made without interrupting the functionality of the Server.
The MatrikonOPC Server for Provox features the built-in ability to provide offline data. This means that users can test OPC Clients without actually connecting to the actual system.
Being fully OPC compliant, the MatrikonOPC Server for Provox provides end-users with the ability to monitor and control data points using any OPC compliant Client such as: Historians, Trenders, HMI’s etc.
Unique Features of the MatrikonOPC Server for Provox Direct
- Supports System Integrity Data tags to provide controllers' status (New!!)
- Supports PCIU, DCU, and MUX controllers.
- Supports IFC/UOC controllers including UNIT point operations.
- Supports retrieving configuration from ENVOX databases.
- Communications achieved without CHIP (Computer Highway Interface Protocol). (Note that PROVOX Consoles (HMI's) are not supported with this product.)
- Multiple HDL redundancy
- Tag Browse Capabilities
- Offline mode (OPC server simulates random data for an OPC client to read)
- Easy Connection via HDL
- Connects to multiple interfaces
- Real-time read and write
- No additional software required
- Sub second updates of operating parameters using report-by-exception
- Configurable polling rate restrictions to prevent excessive network loading
- Live support from MatrikonOPC
Developed in partnership with: