Use the Matrikon Siemens OPC Server solution to access data from your Siemens S7 family of PLCs using OPC UA and/or OPC Classic. Easy to install, fast and reliable to use for integrating Siemens S7 PLCs with HMIs, historians, and other OPC UA or OPC Classic-enabled applications. Try it now! The Siemens S7 PLC OPC Server from Matrikon OPC provides industrial strength connectivity to the S7 family of PLCs (S7-200, S7-300, S7-400 and S7 1200 series) via Ethernet. For easy access to live Siemens S7 data, this affordable server gets you up and running right away. Forgoing the complexity of other software packages, this OPC Server gives you the right process information as you need it.
The Siemens S7 PLC OPC Server includes time saving features not found in other drivers like:
- Auto-discovery feature for Hilscher NetLink-MPI adapters without the need for additional configuration software
- Can import symbols from Simatic STEP 7 project for simple tag configuration
- Full time “Live” system configuration without data loss, no server restarts required
- Built in “Offline Mode” to aid system integration
- Device level Redundancy
- Easy step-by-step, wizard-driven configuration
/images/drivers/arch_diagrams/opc_siemens_s7.jpg 0 1 1 0 Ankita Kabadge 0 0 2008-07-03 08:09:39.537
Unlike other Siemens S7 to OPC interfaces, the Siemens S7 PLC OPC Server can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. This OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it combines affordability with a user friendly interface.
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then the Siemens S7 PLC OPC Server from Matrikon OPC is what you need. Take action now!
3 opc-siemens-s7-plc 0 F8C1A031-187E-4BF4-9508-F177D5F9715D 0