The OPC Server for Lufkin Modbus provides access to Lufkin Automation devices using the ELAM and Modbus protocols within a SCADA network. The OPC server is installed on a Windows PC and connects to multiple devices at a time using SCADA interfaces.
Lufkin automation devices are electronic well automation equipment used to minimize costs and optimize production through artificial lift optimization.
Features of the OPC Server for Lufkin Modbus include:
- Support for OPC DA 1.0, 2.02, 2.05a, and 3.0
- Support for SCADA architecture
- Read and write capabilities
- Connects to multiple devices simultaneously
- Support for dynagraph card extraction
- Multiple communications channels at the same time (serial, radio, network, dial-up)
- Redundancy, including channel redundancy, and fail-over and fail-back
- Round-Robin polling
- Detailed polling schedule
- Optimized for low-bandwidth and noisy communication channels
- Runs as a Windows service