This Matrikon OPC server is compatible with the AspenTech InfoPlus.21 historian. The Matrikon OPC server for IP21 enables OPC clients to extract real-time and historical data from the IP21 historian. All OPC-compliant applications can connect to this OPC server using the OPC DA (Data Access) and the OPC HDA (Historical Data Access) communication standards.
- Support for all available InfoPlus.21 point types
- Install locally or remote to IP21 database
- Direct access using the SetCIM API (CIMIO not required)
- Access to both real-time (OPC DA) and historical (OPC HDA) data
- Support for both reading and writing
- Connects to multiple databases simultaneously
- Supported OPC HDA
- Aggregates include: Interpolated, Maximum, MaximumActualTime, Minimum, MinimumActualTime, TimeAverage, End, Total, Average, Count
- Automatically discovers IP21 database definition records
- Support for IP21 long tag name feature (IP21 v11.3 and higher)
Connect your OPC Compatible Client Applications and access your IP21 data today!