The APACS OPC Server from Matrikon provides a direct connection into your Siemens Moore APACS system. This solution is fully supported on Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2007, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 & 2016. This OPC Server automatically finds all Siemens Moore MBUS/MNET interfaces over Ethernet and sets up connections for them – making configuration a snap!
This APACS OPC Server includes other advanced features like:
- Throttling options at the APACS resource level
- Advanced error recovery based on the OPC Quality for OPC Items
- Advanced OPC Quality display customization for better decision making.
- Supports standard Siemens Moore tag syntax making migration easy
- Fault Prediction - The OPC Server enables users to predict network failures or NIM failures.
- Network and NIMs performance monitoring to identify whether the current network and the number of NIMs are sufficient.
- Get timestamps direct from the device or from the local PC - your choice
- With multiple NIM's, supports load-balancing and redundancy
- Persistent OPC Server tag address space for fast tag additions
- Auto detection or manual addition of NIM's
- Can be used as part of a replacement for Aimax HMI
Unlike other APACS to OPC interfaces, the OPC Server for APACS (Direct) from MatrikonOPC can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The APACS OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it is available at an unbeatable price.
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then APACS Direct OPC Server from Matrikon is what you need. Take action now!