The Matrikon OPC Server for Triconex provides high-speed read and write access to the Triconex Tricon and Trident. The server supports all available point types, full communication redundancy and fail-over when a connection goes down. The server can communicate via the new TCM (Triconex Communications Module), and the NCM (Network Communications Module), with no DCOM issues.
Unlike other OPC servers, the Matrikon's OPC Server has the ability to:
- Triconex Firmware supported
- Matrikon OPC Server for Triconex support the device TRI-GP!
- Transfer Real-time 10,000 items per second
- Supports OPC Alarms and Events: Simple Events.
- Communicates to TCM and NCM with no DCOM headaches
- Read more than 1 SOE Block at a time
- Generate the OPC Server Configurations easily from the TriStation
- Read device SOEs and return them as OPC A&E messages,
- Read Tristation SOE files for enhanced A&E messages
- Supply all available OPC A&E item's attributes
- Device-level redundancy support
- Advanced tag processing and calculation
- Multiple devices and network interfaces support
Did you know that Matrikon OPC Server for Triconex is the ONLY
certified OPC Connectivity to Honeywell PKS (Experion® Process Knowledge). Learn more about the Honeywell PKS Certified OPC Server...