The MatrikonOPC Server for CitectSCADA enables OPC compliant applications to retrieve process and calculated values from CitectSCADA. This OPC server is an invaluable tool for companies that want to use an existing implementation of CitectSCADA to provide data to a process historian, an ERP/MES system or reporting tool.
Unlike the OPC Server that is bundled with CitectSCADA, this OPC server:
- New!!: Fully supports OPC HDA* (Historical Data Access) 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2.
- New!!: Windows 2008 and Windows 7 are supported.
- Supports OPC DA (Data Access) 1.0a, 2.0, and 3.0
- Support CitectSCADA version 7.2
- Displays all integer values from Citect as floating point values. This allows for decimal place precision to be viewed through an OPC client.
- Offers enhanced ability to retrieve good tags even when data interruptions are occurring for other tags due to driver issues or bad connections between CitectSCADA and remote devices.
- Supports CitectSCADA version 5.0 and higher
- Can be installed on a separate PC from CitectSCADA, thus avoiding any OPC DCOM issues
- Permits read and write access to all points available within CitectSCADA
- Runs as either an executable, or as a Windows NT Service