The OPC Server for Sartorius provides secure and reliable connectivity to BIOSTAT DCU units. This OPC Server makes it possible to increase the speed of analysis while eliminating manual process of aggregating data and reducing operating costs. This OPC Server brings the enhanced process flexibility as an overlay, and allows users to store their process data in a single historian database, while easily sharing strategies between different geographical sites. Real time data access to your BIOSTAT DCUs has never been easier.
By leveraging OPC, a well-established communication protocol, this solution enables the rapid and cost-effective integration of both large and small numbers of Sartorius controllers into a DeltaV network as well as many historians, HMIs applications or devices. It also allows the users to develop more sophisticated control strategies using legacy equipment in a master-slave configuration between TruBio-DCU, without the need for MFCS.
With this OPC Server you will be able to get:
- Temperature readings
- pH level
- and many other fermentation data!
- Channel Level Redundancy to increase reliability.
- OPC Alarms and Events based on OPC item values.
- Advanced Tag Pre-Processing (Calculation).
- Per-user-per-item OPC Security.
- Compatible with Sartorius Firmware Ver. 4.8 or later.
- Simulation Mode.
- Dedicated Device Connectivity.
- Extensive Tag Management Options
- Diagnostic and Logging Options.
- Certified Compliant and Interoperability Tested
Unlike other Sartorius to OPC interfaces, the OPC Server for Sartorius can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The Sartorius OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it combines affordability with a user friendly interface.