Matrikon OPC UA Tunneller
Matrikon OPC UA Tunneller simplifies OPC UA migration by seamlessly integrating
OPC UA Clients and Servers with OPC Classic architecture.
USD $1,350 (DA+UA only-1 license req’d per PC)
Already own a Tunneller license?
Contact us for upgrade discount
Download Free Trial
Reliable, secure connectivity is central to IIoT and Industrie 4.0, and is the function
of the OPC UA protocol. Migration to this technology provides the best in open data
transport today and in the years ahead.
Matrikon OPC UA Tunneller helps future-proof your control infrastructure in anticipation
of increased utilization of OPC UA. It takes the uncertainty out of ensuring reliable
OPC Classic/OPC UA interoperability and cross-network communications. This solution
is the right choice to get your OPC Classic-to-Classic connectivity and Classic-to-UA
bridging up-and-running quickly and efficiently.
- Enables seamless OPC data transfer through multiple mediums across geographical
- Addresses problems with using OPC Classic components based on DCOM
- Eliminates permission issues encountered across domains and workgroups
- Provides 64-bit support for both client-side and server-side connections
- Employs an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Operates in the familiar Microsoft Windows environment
- Requires minimal user knowledge of OPC UA
- Eliminates rip-and-replace of OPC Classic assets
Matrikon OPC UA Tunneller makes OPC data connectivity painless regardless of whether
you need to connect between different enterprise levels or across the globe.
Matrikon OPC UA Tunneller allows OPC UA-enabled client applications to communicate
with OPC Classic Servers and Clients, as well as OPC UA Servers and vice versa.
For the past 10 years, Matrikon® OPC Tunneller™
has delivered a best-in-class solution to eliminate the majority of OPC Classic
connectivity problems via a single, easy-to-use package. With Matrikon OPC UA Tunneller,
Matrikon continues this legacy while adding powerful functionality to extend the
useful life of your OPC Classic components.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Intel CORE i5
- 4 GB RAM
- 80 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
Supported OPC Specification
- OPC DA (OPC Data Access) 2.05a
- OPC UA (DA)