MatrikonOPC constantly develops new products and OPC connectors. The ABB RP570 OPC Server is being considered for future development and will be prioritized based on interest. Make your voice heard, if you are interested in this product please contact us and let us know.
The OPC Server for ABB RP570 from MatrikonOPC provides connectivity to ABB compliant RTUs 570 and 571 to monitor and control Electrical Substations as well as share this data with any OPC-enabled applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA ...etc securely and reliably. It connects to multiple devices at the same time, where the read and write operations with these devices are optimized to deliver the necessary data in real-time fashion.
The OPC Server for ABB RP570 supports the following features:
- Master mode
- Slave mode
- Direct Serial (RS-232/422/485)
- Fully compliant with OPC DA 1.0, 2.0a and 3.0 specification
- Support for SCADA architecture
- Permits read and write access to available data points
- Connects to multiple devices simultaneously
- Support for Report by Exception (REX polling)
- Support for daily time synchronization
- Automatic configuration
- Supports tag browsing
- Optimized for low-bandwidth and noisy communication channels
- Supervisory control using single-destination and broadcast commands
- Channel redundancy
- Fail-over and Fail-back
Unlike other ABB RP570 to OPC interfaces, the OPC Server for ABB RP570 can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The ABB RP570 OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it is available at an unbeatable price.
If security and reliability are important factors for your engineering systems, OPC Server for ABB RP570 offers you a secure and reliable connection to a wide range of automation systems.