MatrikonOPC constantly develops new products and OPC connectors. The M-Bus OPC Server is being considered for future development and will be prioritized based on interest. Make your voice heard, if you are interested in this product please contact us and let us know.
The OPC Server for M-Bus from MatrikonOPC enables OPC access securely over RS-232 Serial to the Meter devices. This OPC Server is designed to connect all your M-Bus devices with historians, HMIs, and other OPC-enabled applications or devices without the need for any third party applications.
The OPC Server for M-Bus includes features such as:
- Support for SCADA architecture
- Permits read and write access to available data points
- Connects to multiple devices simultaneously
- Modular, high-performance control platform suited for sequential, process, drive, and motion control
- Mix multiple processors, networks and I/O without restriction
- Wide range of analog, digital and specialty I/O modules
- Optimized for low-bandwidth and noisy communication channels
- Supervisory control using single-destination and broadcast commands
- Channel redundancy
- Fail-over and Fail-back
- Comprehensive polling engine
- Port configuration
- Communication diagnostics
Unlike other M-Bus to OPC interfaces, the OPC Server for M-Bus from MatrikonOPC can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The M-Bus OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it is available at an unbeatable price.
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then M-Bus OPC Server from MatrikonOPC is what you need. Take action now!