MatrikonOPC constantly develops new products and OPC connectors. The OPC Server for DSfG is being considered for future development and will be prioritized based on interest. Make your voice heard, if you are interested in this product please contact us and let us know.
The OPC Server for DSfG provides access to DSfG Automation devices made by a variety of vendors for Gas Instruments. This OPC Server connects to the devices using Serial (RS-232/RS-485/RS-422) or TCP/IP to provide real-time data access between all gas-net devices and any OPC-enabled applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA ...etc.
Features of the OPC Server for DSfG include:
- Support for OPC DA 1.0, 2.05a, and 3.0
- Support for SCADA architecture
- Read and write capabilities
- Connects to multiple devices simultaneously
- Multiple communications channels at the same time (serial, radio, network, dial-up)
- Redundancy, including channel redundancy, and fail-over and fail-back
- Round-Robin polling
- Detailed polling schedule
- Optimized for low-bandwidth and noisy communication channels
The OPC Server for DSfG can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The DSfG OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems in your Gas plant and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it is available at an unbeatable price.
If security and reliability are important for your Gas plant, then OPC Server for DSfG is what you need. Take action now!