MatrikonOPC constantly develops new products and OPC connectors. The DLMS OPC Server is being considered for future development and will be prioritized based on interest. Make your voice heard, if you are interested in this product please contact us and let us know.
The DLMS OPC Server from MatrikonOPC provides secure and reliable real-time data access between all DLMS compliant devices and any OPC-enabled applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA ...etc. This DLMS OPC Server securely communicates over many protocols and mediums:
- Ethernet TCP/IP and UDP/IP
- IEC 62056-21 Mode E over RS-232
- High-Level Data Link Control (HDLC) over RS-232 or RS-485
- Industrial PSTN modem
Unlike other DLMS to OPC interfaces, the OPC Server for DLMS can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The DLMS OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it is available at an unbeatable price.
The OPC Server for DLMS supports the following features and operations:
- Channel Level Redundancy
- Advanced Calculation Engine
- Device exploration: automatic OPC tag generation
- Supports OPC Security 1.0 specification
- Competitive system expansion.
- Elimination of the fear of being “Locked In” to a single vendor.
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then OPC Server for DLMS is what you need. Take action now!