The MatrikonOPC Server for Triconex is Achilles Level 1 Certified by Wurldtech™ Security Technologies, provider of the most widely used reliability benchmark in industrial automation. The MatrikonOPC Server for Triconex is the only certified secure OPC connectivity to Triconex devices.
Several hardware control systems have achieved the Achilles Level 1 certification, including the Invensys Tricon device. The MatrikonOPC Server for Triconex Achilles Certified is the first and only control application to meet the stringent conformance criteria for industrial connectivity infrastructure.
The MatrikonOPC Server for Triconex provides high-speed read and write access to the Triconex Tricon and Trident. This OPC Server supports all available point types, full communication redundancy and fail-over when a connection goes down. The server can communicate via the new TCM (Triconex Communications Module), and the NCM (Network Communications Module), with no DCOM issues.
Unlike other OPC servers for Triconex, the MatrikonOPC's Server has the ability to:
- NEW!!! the new Triconex Firmware is now supported!
- Transfer Real-time 10,000 items per second
- Supports OPC Alarms and Events: Simple Events
- Communicates to TCM and NCM with no DCOM headaches
- Read more than 1 SOE Block at a time
- Generate the OPC Server Configurations easily from the TriStation
- Read device SOEs and return them as OPC A&E messages
- Read Tristation SOE files for enhanced A&E messages
- Supply all available OPC A&E item's attributes
- Device-level redundancy support
- Advanced tag processing and calculation
- Multiple devices and network interfaces support
Achilles Level 1 Certification provides:
An increase in robustness and safety of control networks.
Operators a greater level of assurance against unintentional threats and
Protection against intentional cyber-security events.
Minimize downtime of the critical control systems environment.
A significant reduction in actual identified vulnerabilities in a given server.
Just by meeting the certification criteria.
Maximum visibility into the real degree of the affect.
MatrikonOPC Server Features and Benefits:
Tag Browse Capable
Device and channel-level redundancy
Advanced Tag Pre-Processing (Calculation)
Flexible Client Application Connectivity Options
Dedicated Device Connectivity
Tag Database and Browsing Options
Extensive Tag Management Options
Diagnostic and Logging Options
Certified Compliant and Interoperability Tested
Common User Experience
Configuration to Optimize for a Specific System
Full Featured OPC Test Client – OPC Explorer