The MatrikonOPC Interface for Windows Task Manager enables the display or archive of performance information on a PC or even its individual processes. This OPC server is an invaluable tool for technical support and IT personnel because CPU usage spikes may affect the data acquisition process of most applications. If a problem is detected, data from this server can be used to analyze the cause of a PC or applications unexpected behavior.
Read data from any item in the Windows Performance Monitor (Task Manager)
- Exposes Windows Events as OPC A&E Events
- Connects to multiple PCs simultaneously
- Collect extensive real-time data about the usage of hardware resources and the activity of system services on local or remote computers
- Access numerous performance data categories, including system resources (such as memory), application operations (such as CPU usage of processes), and vendor-specific performance data categories.
- Identify specific resource "bottlenecks" within a system:
- Memory resources
- Disk resources
- Processor resources
- Network resources
- Printer resources