MatrikonOPC constantly develops new products and OPC connectors. The AspenTech Cim/21 OPC Server is being considered for future development and will be prioritized based on interest. Make your voice heard, if you are interested in this product please contact us and let us know.
The MatrikonOPC Server for AspenTech Cim/21 is used to extract real-time and historical data from Cim/21. Any OPC compliant application can connect to this server using the OPC DA (Data Access) and OPC HDA (Historical Data Access) communication standards.
- Support for all available AspenTech Cim/21 point types
- Direct access using TK/21
- Access to real-time and history data
- Support for both reading and writing
- Connects to multiple Cim/21 databases simultaneously
- Aggregates List: Average, Count, DurationBad, DurationGood, Interpolated, Maximum, MaximumActualTime, Minimum, MinimumActualTime, PercentBad, PercentGood, TimeWeightedAverage, Total, and more...