MatrikonOPC constantly develops new products and OPC connectors. The Totalflow OPC Server is being considered for future development and will be prioritized based on interest. Make your voice heard, if you are interested in this product please contact us and let us know.
The Totalflow OPC Server from MatrikonOPC enables OPC access to all Totalflow devices such as AIU, FCU, RTU, and VCI. This OPC Server lets professionals connect their Totalflow devices with historians, HMIs, and other OPC-enabled applications or devices without the need for any third party applications.
This Totalflow OPC Server securely communicates over the following mediums:
- Direct Serial (RS-232/485)
- Network (Ethernet TCP/IP and UDP/IP)
- Terminal servers (TCP/IP and UDP/IP)
- CDPD (Cellular Digital Packet Data)
- Dial-up (including dial-in and dial-out)
The OPC Server for Totalflow includes time saving features not found in other drivers like:
- Supports EFM modules enabling users to download reports from devices.
- Converts downloaded reports to PGAS and Flow-Cal formats
- Automatic discovery of devices
- Tags are automatically generated for each device
- Supports device-level redundancy through fail-over channels
Unlike other Totalflow
to OPC interfaces, the MatrikonOPC Server for Totalflow can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The ABB Totalflow OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it combines affordability with a user friendly interface.
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then the Totalflow OPC Server from MatrikonOPC is what you need. Take action now!