The Siemens Teleperm XP OPC Server From MatrikonOPC provides secure and reliable real-time data access between all Teleperm XP devices and any OPC-enabled applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA ...etc. This OPC Server securely can be run on one of the following:
A single interface can collect data from one XP system at a time, via an XU. The interface may also be configured to use a backup XU in the event that the primary fails. The interface will accept data from whichever XU is leading.
- An NT PI3 Server
- An NT PI API node with network access to a PI2 or PI3 Server
Unlike other Teleperm XP to OPC interfaces, the OPC Server for Teleperm XP can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The Teleperm XP OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it is available at an unbeatable price.
The OPC Server for Teleperm XP supports the following features and operations:
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then the OPC Server for Teleperm XP is what you need. Take action now!
- Channel Level Redundancy
- Advanced Calculation Engine
- Device exploration: automatic OPC tag generation
- Supports OPC Security 1.0 specification
- Competitive system expansion.
- Elimination of the fear of being “Locked In” to a single vendor.