MatrikonOPC constantly develops new products and OPC connectors. The HART OPC Server is being considered for future development and will be prioritized based on interest. Make your voice heard, if you are interested in this product please contact us and let us know.
The OPC Server for HART provides secure and reliable connectivity to HART compliant devices over RS-232, RS-485 and Ethernet. This OPC Server leverages the "smart" devices information for advance configuration and preventative maintenance plans. Forgoing the complexity of other software packages, the OPC Server for HART from MatrikonOPC gives you the right process information as you need it.
Features and Benefits:
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) network access to HART devices
- Redundancy functionality now allows the user to select a level of redundancy: Classic, Hot, Warm, and Cold.
- Unlimited number of slave HART definitions.
- Supports tag browsing
- Optimized for low-bandwidth and noisy communication channels
- Fully compliant with OPC DA 1.0, 2.0a and 3.0 specification
- Permits read and write access to available data points
- Connects to multiple devices simultaneously
- Automatic configuration
- Advanced tag calculations
- OPC Security
- OPC Server Status List
- Offline mode (simulated data mode)
- Supervisory control using single-destination and broadcast commands
- Comprehensive polling engine
- Port configuration
- Communication diagnostics
Unlike proprietary methods of communication for the HART, the OPC Server for HART eliminates the need for custom code interfaces. It is standards based, and a fully OPC Compliant off-the-shelf solution for engineers and integrators working with HART devices. Also this OPC Server can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The HART OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems a t an unbeatable price.