MatrikonOPC constantly develops new products and OPC connectors. The CANopen OPC Server is being considered for future development and will be prioritized based on interest. Make your voice heard, if you are interested in this product please contact us and let us know.
The CANopen OPC Server from MatrikonOPC provides secure and reliable real-time data access between all CANopen devices and any OPC-enabled applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA ...etc to maximize your control over your Building Automation Systems.
The CANopen OPC Server automatically generates the server's configuration to make it easy for building automation professionals to control and monitor their:
- HVAC systems,
- Lighting Control,
- Security systems,
- Fire detection and alarm,
- Smart Elevator Controllers.
Unlike other CANopen to OPC interfaces, the OPC Server for CANopen can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The CANopen OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your building automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties.
The OPC Server for CANopen supports the following features and operations:
- Enables users to perform large scale centralized building control and monitoring from a “single seat” workstation.
- Automatic device discovery and binding
- Import configurations parameters from device descriptions files.
- Device exploration: automatic OPC tag generation
- Supports OPC Security 1.0 specification
- Competitive system expansion.
- Elimination of the fear of being “Locked In” to a single vendor.
If security and reliability are important for your Building Automation System, then the CANopen OPC Server from MatrikonOPC is what you need. Take action now!