The MatrikonOPC Interface for Bailey semAPI enables communication to Infi-90 and Network 90 DCSs. Using semAPI (purchased separately), the OPC server provides access to the DCS data via a serial or a high-speed SCSI connection.
Don't have the Bailey SemAPI?
Access your Infi-90 system using our OPC Server for Bailey Direct
- Support for point types: Analog, Digital, Station (Status, Mode, Pvread, Cvread, Spread, Riread, Cvwrite, Swrite, RIWriter), RMSC, RCM, RMC, DD, MSDD
- Support for both Infi-90 and Network 90
- OPC Server uses semAPI (sold separately) for connectivity
- Support for multiple simultaneous INICI03 card connections
- Automatic engineering unit conversions
- Self optimization for reduced reading loads
- Supports ICI01, CIU01/NCIU01, CIU02/NCIU02 and CIU03/NCIU03
For connections to other Bailey cards without using the Bailey SemAPI, use the MatrikonOPC Server for Bailey Direct