The MatrikonOPC Server for Mitsubishi Turbine provides secure high-speed read and write access
between Mitsubishi Turbine Controllers and any OPC-enabled applications such as Historians, HMIs, and SCADA ...etc.
The MatrikonOPC Server for Mitsubishi Turbine supports the "Interactive Mode of Communication" and communicates over C-Net Protocol using UDP.
This OPC Server supports the following devices:
Unlike other Mitsubishi to OPC interfaces, the MatrikonOPC Server for Mitsubishi Turbines can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The Mitsubishi Turbine OPC Server is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties.
The OPC Server for Mitsubishi Turbines supports the following features and operations:
- Ability to pull historical records archived on the device and displays them as simple A&E events.
- Ability to start and stop commands on the remote Turbine.
- Supports Read and Write to analog and digital points in the Turbine controller.
- High performance OPC Server - Supports 1 second update rate for enhanced real-time communications.
- Channel Level Redundancy
- Advanced Calculation Engine
- Device exploration: automatic OPC tag generation
- Supports OPC Security 1.0 specification
- Competitive system expansion.
- Elimination of the fear of being “Locked In” to a single vendor.
- Supports control and statistical items for additional monitoring and control.
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then
Mitsubishi Turbines OPC Server from
MatrikonOPC is what you need. Take action now!