Upon completion of this practical workshop, participants will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Know about Industrial Cyber Security (ICS) threats, vulnerabilities and risks
- Understand best practices for secure industrial network architecture
- Know how to design secure OPC architectures for control systems using OPC Classic and OPC UA
- Know how to work with advanced tools to assess threats
- Understand Windows operating system security
- Troubleshooting and mitigating security issues
The Industrial Cyber Security for OPC Workshop is geared towards process control engineers, technologists, technicians and managers responsible for the commissioning and day-to-day operation of automation and process control systems. It also contains information relevant to security audits, managers and administrators responsible for the design of process control architectures, selection of technologies and software and the purchase of both hardware and software for these systems.