The Matrikon OPC Server for Foxboro I/A provides read and write access to a Foxboro I/A system. This server can be used for supervisory control and also for data acquisition and storage. The OPC Server uses FoxAPI or Object Manager (where applicable) for its connectivity and provides access to both the Solaris and Windows platforms.
The Matrikon OPC Server for Foxboro I/A securely facilitates communication between OPC-enabled client software (such as HMI’s, Historian’s and Reporting Software) and your Foxboro I/A devices such as:
- Foxboro AP50, AP51
- Foxboro AW50, AW51
- Foxboro AW70, AW71
The OPC Server for Foxboro comes with features such:
- Support for FoxAPI, Object Manager and AIM* API
- Support for Foxboro I/A 6.2.1 – 8.8 inclusive
- Read and write access to CBP (compound.block.parameter)
- Read and write access to AOA (Application Object Attribute)
- Connects to multiple Application Processors/Workstations simultaneously
- Self-optimization for reduced reading loads
- Real-time (DA) and Historical (HDA) OPC data access Data buffering for fixed time period
- Integrated OPC security
- Device communication redundancy
- Built-in alias configuration
- Simulation (offline) mode
Unlike other Foxboro I/A to OPC interfaces, the Matrikon OPC Server for Foxboro I/A can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. The Matrikon OPC Server for Foxboro I/A is a powerful tool that enables a secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties and it is available at an unbeatable price.
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then the Matrikon OPC Server for Foxboro I/A is what you need. Take action now!