OPC Server for Advanced Control Systems NTU-7530
Version 220.127.116.1101The DNP3 OPC SOPC Server provides connectivity to all Distributed Network Protocol (DNP3) or IEEE standard 1815 compliant devices such as RTUs, IEDs (Intelligent Electronic Device), PLCs, meters, transducers, relays, etc. As a DNP3 Master, this OPC server connects to multiple devices using one or more DNP3 levels at the same time such as:
- Network (Ethernet TCP/IP and UDP/IP)
- CDPD (Cellular Digital Packet Data)
- Dial-up (including dial-in and dial-out)
The Matrikon OPC Server for DNP3 supports the following features and operations:
- Alarms and Events: Full support for OPC Alarms and Events.
- Events Buffering: retrieves all device On-Data-Change values as OPC Events when devices that lost their connection to the OPC Server reconnect.
- Redundancy: Channel Level Redundancy
- Polling Engine: Comprehensive polling engine such as Poll Management, Port configuration, External configuration, and Communication diagnostics. See Technical details below for more info.
- Traffic Optimization: Optimized for low-bandwidth and noisy communication channels. Each read/write with slave DNP3 device is optimized for throughput.
- Supervisory control:Supervisory control using single-destination and broadcast commands
- Calculations: Advanced Calculation Engine
- Device exploration: automatic OPC tag generation
- Security: Supports OPC Security 1.0 specification
- Competitive system expansion.
- Open Connectivity: Eliminates “Vendor Lock-In” thanks to open connectivity”
Unlike other DNP3 to OPC interfaces, the Matrikon OPC Server for DNP3 can grant and deny access to tags based on user login. It is a powerful tool that enables secure access to your Control and Automation systems and opens new connectivity horizons to other parties.
This server has been tested with hardware from vendors such as ABB, Control Microsystems, GE Power Systems, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories and others.
If security and reliability are important for your Control System, then OPC Server for DNP3 is what you need. Take action now!
The OPC Server for Advanced Control Systems NTU-7530 is OPC Certified!
OPC Certification is the process of ensuring that applications meet the standards specified by the OPC Foundation. OPC Certification requires extensive testing to ensure true interoperability. OPC Certification means multi-vendor system interoperability is guaranteed. If your OPC products are not certified, you need to ask your vendor what sort of guarantees they offer.