Upon completion of this practical OPC UA workshop, participants will have gained the following knowledge and skills:
- Understand the various sections of OPC UA Specifications including Data Access, Historical Access, and Alarms & Conditions.
- Know how OPC UA works behind the scenes
- Understand OPC UA Security model and Information Modeling.
- Understand the benefits of OPC UA and how OPC components can be used to build efficient and flexible systems
- Know Migration strategies from Classic OPC to OPC UA.
This workshop is specifically geared towards Control and Application Engineers, Integrators, Managers, Operations Managers, Plant Floor Operators, Plant Managers, Product Managers, Technologists, Technicians and Managers responsible for both the commissioning and day-to-day operation of automation and process control systems. It also contains information relevant to managers and administrators responsible for the design of process control architectures, the selection of technologies and software and the purchase of both hardware and software for these systems. This course is particularly useful to anyone expanding current operations, replacing legacy equipment and looking for ways to improve data communications. The Matrikon OPC UA hands-on workshop is based on a time-proven, practical approach to help participants to understand and to learn OPC UA technology and how to use it in real-world situations.