Matrikon Condition Manager
Process calculations made easy. No programming required.
Matrikon Condition Manager (CM) is a tool for engineers and system integrators to quickly and easily setup, deploy, and manage a condition management system which, continually evaluates inputs from all their data sources, feeds results back into the control system in real-time, and generates alarms and notifications as needed.
Once setup, calculations are downloaded into one of multiple Condition Manager engines. The engines continually execute the downloaded formulas without further end-user interactions. Thus, separating the process of setting calculation us and that of using them.
Matrikon Condition Manager can be used in the field and on the plant-floor, it is the right tool for those looking to:
- Access all real time and historical data from multiple OPC data sources.
- Apply their domain expertise to automate evaluation of input condition data without coding.
- Generate alarms, send notifications, and execute commands.
- Standardise on a single condition management system for use throughout the enterprise.
- And much more.
If security and reliability are important for your control system, then Matrikon Condition Manager is what you need. Take action now!
Industrial Strength Guarantee
|Here at MatrikonOPC, we stand behind our products.
Included in your purchase price is all software updates,
24/7 access to MatrikonOPC’s world-class support from our
highly trained professionals around the globe and more for
1 year.We'll support you or your money back!
Condition Manager enables users to put the results it generates to work via:
- Live trends or further analysis in Excel
- Direct feedback into the control system via OPC to best adjust to changing conditions
- Automatic responses such as user notification via emails or running scripts
- Archiving of input and output data via OPC Desktop Historian
- And many more
Supported OPC Specifications:
- OPC DA (OPC Data Access) 1.0a
OPC DA (OPC Data Access) 2.0a
OPC DA (OPC Data Access) 2.05a
OPC DA (OPC Data Access) 3.0a
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 2008 (32/64bit)
- Windows server 2012 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- API (Application Program Interface) - A set of routines provided in libraries that extends a language's functionality.
- Redundancy: Yes
- Configurable Time Out: Yes
- Telemetry SCADA Class Product: No
- Multidrop Supported: Yes
- Tag Browse Capability: Yes
- Supports Multiple Data Sources: Yes